KMPO – Horizontal Scourer
Technical parameters for KMPO – Horizontal Scourer
Horizontal peeling or scouring machines are used for surface cleaning and peeling cereals or legumes before further processing.
|Recommended type aspiration channel PAS||PAS||500-300||800-500||1000-800|
The material fed into the machine must be cleaned, because of possible damage dehuller´s part. They are used e.g. in grain mills, where they exercise 1. and 2. grade cleaning. To remove peeled of grain is suitable to use aspiration box PAS.
- Sparing effect on grain
- Small sizes and compact disposition
- Low power of consumption
- Easy adjustment of intensity peeling
- Dust-free operation
Machine series KMP are made in these modifications: KMPO, KMPL, KMPJ, KMPK, KMPH.
- KMPO – surface cleaning of wheat, where part wrapping layers of grain and whiskers grains are removed
- KMPL – intensive dehulling chaff, remove whiskers grains flaked etc.
- KMPJ – Is used to remove barley awns
- KMPK – removing the rest of whiskers grains and also caraway seeds
- KMPH – dehulling or halving peas or soya
- The machines can also be used for another operation such as e.g. polishing the surface of the rice.