KMPL – Horizontal Peeling Machine
Horizontal peeling machine
Technical parameters for KMPL – Horizontal Peeling Machine
Horizontal peeling or scouring machine are used for surface cleaning and peeling cereals or legumes before further processing.
The material fed into the machine must be cleaned, because of possible damage dehuller´s part. They are used e.g. in grain mills, where they exercise 1. and 2. grade cleaning. To remove peeled of grain is suitable to use aspiration box PAS.
- Sparing effect on grain
- Small sizes and compact disposition
- Low power of consumption
- Easy adjustment of intensity peeling
- Dust-free operation
Machine series KMP are made in these modifications: KMPO, KMPL, KMPJ, KMPK, KMPH.
- KMPO – surface cleaning of wheat, where part wrapping layers of grain and whiskers grains are removed
- KMPL – intensive dehulling chaff, remove whiskers grains flaked etc.
- KMPJ – Is used to remove barley awns
- KMPK – removing the rest of whiskers grains and also caraway seeds
- KMPH – dehulling or halving peas or soya
- The machines can also be used for another operation such as e.g. polishing the surface of the rice.