KDL – Disc Dehuller
Technical parameters for KDL – Disc Dehuller
Disc dehulling machine KDL is destined to separate skin from seeds, which aren´t fixed on the nut. It is used to peel the small seeds like millet, buckwheat and spelt.
|Dehulling performance||kg/h||100 - 1000|
It also can be used for bigger seeds like peas or soya. Before the seeds are ready for peeling, they must be sorted to different sizes and properly cleaned, especially cleaned from stones, which could damage the peeling cloak.
Disc peeling machine peels the seeds in the milling rift between the static and rotaring disc. The static disc is shifted. As it is getting closer or far, the milling grift is changed. Milling grift is distance between both of the discs. Surface of the rotor and stator is specific and varies according to the kind of peeled crops. The optimal set of dehulling seam between static and rotaring disc is according to the size of seeds. Raw material must be measured into disc dehulling machine equally.
Permanent magnet needs to be set before this machine. To get the highest quality product, it is recommended to use calibrating sorter before the peeling machine and aspiration machine at the end, to remove the skins.
- Robust construction of the machine and location of the rotaring disc
- Simple setting of the milling rift and peeling intenzity
- Sparing to seed
- Low electricity consumption
- Compact ordering
- Dust-free operation
- Mechanical separation skin from seeds, which aren´t fixed on the nut
- Peeling small seeds, from wich the oil is not released during peeling and which could pollute peeling disc
- Peeling especially the small seeds (millet, buckwheat, peas, etc.) after their calibration
- The machine can be also used for peeling spelt, but the corn are often broken